Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Please Read

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Trevor Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know who you new people are that are posting, but you're defeating the entire purpose of this board. This board was put together to critique, constructively, other's writing, and to post your own as well. Your postings have not only cluttered the board, but have made amockery of it as well, and quite frankly is very childish. Don't come on here and put down others who are actually trying to write...If you can post things that are actually serious poetry, then be my guest and you will have your writing looked at just like everyone elses, but writing all sorts of meaningless things that undermine the entire mission of this board is not right. I don't know what you're trying to do, but please cease.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    right on.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ranter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2001
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what im not sure about "you people" is why you are putting so much time and energy into something like this, if indeed you are joking, but if you are putting so much into this then why are you? is your stuff supposed to be serious, in a comical nature? if so, i dont think this is where you should be posting it.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I was wondering why the board looked comepletely different (I haven't been gone that long...).

    Hopefully, the childish behaviour will stop. The best way to handle it sometimes is to simply delete the threads and ignore them until that is done. If rude comments are being made on actual writing threads, you could always edit those posts.

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    I'm not bad, I just type that way.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for the suggestion bran.
    i hope i cleared it up.
    come back again bran..and i'll try to keep the board in better shape..
    thanks for the support all you loyal posters.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I'll be back. smileI just gotta find more time. biggrin I want to post some of my stuff here.

    If the posters don't stop disturbing the board, you can always let Admin know. As a moderator, I know it can be hard to keep up with things. smile

    Oh, could you delete that "dead gay" thread?

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    I'm not bad, I just type that way.

    [This message has been edited by Branflakes (edited April 10, 2001).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •